I have taught a variety of undergraduate courses since 2018, working as both a supervisor (small-group teacher) and a Graduate Teaching Assistant in the University of Cambridge (see CV for full details). I am accredited as an Associate Fellow of Advance HE (AFHEA).
In Linguistics, I teach courses covering topics such as:
- Language variation and change
- History of English and dialectology
- Language contact
- Language change (phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics)
- Comparative Indo-European Linguistics
In Classics, I teach topics such as:
- Comparative Latin & Ancient Greek Philology
- Social and regional variation
- Pragmatics and Discourse structure
- Latin & Ancient Greek through time
Additionally, I teach grammar & translation classes in Latin, Ancient Greek, Old & Middle English and Sanskrit. I also have several years experience designing & delivering outreach sessions for secondary school children (11–18 years), primarily through the Cambridge Admissions Office.